We have some terrific volunteers to help you with parking directions, unloading and even with Hospitality!
This event wouldn't be possible without the great volunteers and their countless hours of support and dedication.
Our mission is to make this event The Finest Fine Arts Festival in Georgia! In order to make this possible, we need the help of dedicated supporters of the arts and environment. There's still time to pitch in! If you'd like to help, send us an email.
Lisa Windle is coordinating volunteer activity. Want to help?
Send an email to:
(Please put "Volunteer for Peachtree Hills Festival of the Arts" in the subject line.)
• Artist Relations ~ assist artists with check-in; set-up & break-down; booth sitting; artist hospitality.
• Beverage & Snack Distribution ~ Distribute beverages & snacks to booths; lifting required.
• Activities ~ Assist Children's activities at the Kids Korner.
• Information Booth ~ Assist at the "Q & A" Booth: Festival Activities,
distribute festival maps & brochures; other literature.
• Volunteer Booth ~ Check-in new shifts for volunteers and answer general questions.
* Booth sitting
* Gate keeping - staffing the barricade to prevent cars from entering during the event.
Forms will also be provided at the Festival Information booth
If you have any questions or need additional information,